2014年4月28日星期一

The Difference Between Favor and Love
The distance between favor and love is not so far, but fewer people can easily change favor into love. Walking around the favor forever, you can always have a slight feeling of sweetness without any burden… but it is a successful step and reborn emotion for you to make favor into love.
Favor will say loudly “Hello, I am coming!” Otherwise, love will whisper “Going ahead, I will come with you.”
“ I am walking through the green grass; wandering on the small dike. Sun is embracing me; wind is hugging me…… “ The favor sings. “You have tender eyes and considerate soul. If you do not mind , please allow me to be close to you, I think I will understand you…” Love whispers.
Favor make a fool person lovely and smart, but love make a clever person with lower intelligence. A Girl will always be a girl, beautiful, charming and lively, when she comes across favor ; A girl will become a woman, strong, generous and tender, when she falls in love .
Favor makes a person pure; but love makes a person profound.
Favor is a baby , but love is in the quietness.
Favor likes the street light, colorful and bright; however, love is the candlelight, it can illuminate people’s inner world, everything around it becomes gentle and obscure, but full of connotation.
Favor means to choice, but love means to accept.
Favor and love have many differences. They have their own meanings. Therefore, don’t mistake favor for love, and vice versa.

没有评论:

发表评论